Friday, 05 October 2012
Short update, let me know what you think. Please comment & recommend <3
I think when you are young, you are hoping that the person will be the right one, that one you are going to be in love with forever. But sometimes, you want that so much, you create something that isn't there. It’s easier to walk away than fight for what you really want.
And now I have to stop because every time I remember this, I have to cry a little by myself. I don't know why something made me so happy then, feels so sad now. Maybe that's the way with best memories.
1. “We (men) would rather lose an arm out a city bus window than tell you simply, “You’re not the
one.” We are quite sure you will kill us or yourself or both—or even worse, cry and yell at us.”
2. Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.
3. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way of letting
you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
4. There's always gonna be that one guy that never really leaves your mind.
5. she didn’t know why she felt like her heart was like a crumpled piece of paper inside her chest, but she couldn’t shake the feeling. she didn’t know why she had to fight back tears. she didn’t know why everything felt so cold.. she didn’t know why she sat all alone in the dark, torturing herself with beautiful music that did nothing but make her heart ache. no matter how hard she searched her brain, she couldn’t find a scrap of reasoning behind these feelings. all she knew was that it hurt. and it was the kind of hurt that can’t be fixed if it can’t be explained…
6. one day it all catches up to you; every ended relationship, every tear shed, every broken heart. you pick up the pieces, you brush them off and you put them back together, only each time you need a little more glue. then, just like that, glue's not enough anymore. the cracks, the holes, the shattered dreams, they're a part of you. try as you might, you can't fix what's been broken, you can't mend what's been torn. you're down trodden, pathetic, unable to go on... or so you think. then he walks into your life with a smile, with a whisper and a kiss, and you're no longer broken. your world of gray becomes a little brighter, a little more colorful. the more time you spend with him, the more complete your once fragile, shattered heart becomes. until one morning you wake up and just like that, you're in love and the grass is greener and the sky is bluer, and the past is the past. you are no longer consumed with regret, remorse, or pain. yet in the back of your mind, one thing lingers... fear; fear of what you're risking, fear of going back, fear of being broken again, this time forever. then he smiles and says those three words you've been longing to hear and nothing else matters.
7. i don't know what it is, i just cry sometimes. maybe i'm too oblivious to the things going on around me, that i don't realize that i'm hurting as much as i am. so when the tears stream down my face and i don't have anything to say, don't ask me why i'm crying, because i simply don't know. just hold me. i just want to be held.
8. I don't need you, and I know that for a fact. But I'm still going to think twice when I reply to your text messages, and I'm still going to fix myself up when I know I'm going somewhere you're going to be. I still want you to realize what you lost. I want you to want me. I want you to feel how I've felt.
9. Don't sweat it, just remember, diamonds can only be made under pressure.
10. I was stuck. I was in this place, in between my future and my past, and I wasn't sure which one I wanted more. But I guess it was only natural, you know? To dream of a summer love from long ago, or nights you spent with friends you used to know. These people had long since gone, and part of you wanted them back, and God you hated to admit it. That was the funny part. Like admitting you missed people or things or times long ago made you weak or something, but it didn't. And sometimes I would curl up by my window and stare off into the stars, dreaming of my future, the love and friends I had yet to come. Part of me just wanted to throw myself into the future and the other part wanted me to hurl myself into my past.
11. The worst feeling in the world is when you know that you both love each other but still you just can't be together.
12. After a breakup, certain streets, locations, even times of day are off limits. The city becomes a deserted battlefield, loaded with emotional landmines. You have to be very careful where you step, or you could be blown to pieces.
13. I don't want to hurt you, but I don't think I like you anymore. Something inside of me ruins all my relationships. Because whenever I get too close to someone, the feelings always disappear. And after they leave, they always come back.
14. But what if the problem isn’t forgetting the memories? What if it is remembering the memories as if they happened just second ago? What if I don’t want to remember?
15. "Could you look me in the eye
And tell me that you’re happy now?
Would you tell it to my face or have I been erased,
Are you happy now?"